This blog give you post related Android News - Android Tips - Android Mobile

Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]



Hello Thank you for coming in my blog again. Today I am coming with new tricks for android user. The trick is creating nick name of your contacts. Nick name is pretty small and short name that you  used to call you closet friends, family etc. I am going to describe, how to create nick name for your contacts.


>  While you finish to create Nickname You’ll be able to say, “Ok Google, text my sister,” “call my grandmother,” or “email my boss” to perform that action. A Google help article has a list of the nicknames you can use.
Launch the Google app, or if you’ve enabled voice detection from any screen, say “Ok Google” and say a nickname for one of your contacts. 

>  Touch the checkmark button and then that contact has been assigned. If Google doesn’t recognize the name at first, spell it out one letter at a time. I had to do that in my example, as Google instead did a search for “Connor Kain.”

> The voice commands work with some popular messaging apps as well. For example, you can say “send a Hangouts message” if you prefer to send an OTT message. 

This won’t work with all third-party apps, but if your preferred platform isn’t supported yet, keep trying as more developers should enable this over time.

> You can reverse the process when relationships change. If someone is no longer your boss, boyfriend, or another status you can say, “Ok Google, Richard is not my boss” and Google will remember the change. For now this feature is only available if the default language in the Google app is set to English.

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]